suggestion on chip programmer ?

Diane Stowe DianeS at speakeasy.org
Thu Jan 11 02:49:12 GMT 2001

Hello. I need some advice on where to get a custom chip for my little honey
in the next room. It's going to have a '730 or a '727, speed density, vss,
maybe egr, I am not clear on if I should keep that and the stock vapour
canister purge line or not. Or any of the other emissions things. But taking
out the vats, and all the other things is a little dauting for me, I'll be
happy if it starts, I wouldn't be able to figure out if it's my programming
job or a hardware problem for some time. Anyway I was wondering if anyone
knew of a commercial place that I could talk to for awhile and get some good
advice on the above, and sell me a chip. There seems to be dozens of places
out there, but outside of this list, I'm not sure who is really intelligent
and who's not. I would appreciate your advice. I design and sell business
software myself, from what I can tell there are only a few good programmers,
and I know most of them by name. However there are thousands of
advertisements.

thanks, sorry to bother you all, Diane