GM MAP Sensor 2 bar

Mark Doble mark at mddesigns.com
Tue Jan 16 03:11:34 GMT 2001

Can anyone point me to info/datasheet for the GM MAP (manifold pressure)
sensor.

I am specifically looking for the pressure/output voltage info for the 2bar
sensor (part #16137039...but i think this is for the 1 bar sensor).

I have not been able to get the info from GM/Delco...i'm not sure why they
are keeping this a secret!

If all else fails i will hook up a manometer and get the info...but would be
interested in the datasheet to if the sensor has any other goodies in it
such as conditioning circuits, linear compensation, etc....

thanks...been trying to find the info for awhile!

Mark D.
Tampa, FL
mark at mddesigns.com