VE and BLM cell edges

Shannen Durphey Shannen at grolen.com
Thu Jan 18 03:29:27 GMT 2001

Bob Wooten wrote:

<snip>

> If i am tracking right this sounds to me like a huge step towards science &
> less of the "This feels like a touch here & a scosh there & a tad over @
> this part".
>
> thanks
> BW

Don't knock this method.  This is what separated good tuners/builders from
the average for many years.  It only takes time and observation to learn
enough to be competent.  I'm not saying that it's a replacement for
technology, but when your scanners and software don't seem to be telling
you what they should, as a tuner (even as a hobbyist) you should be able
to fall back on your educated senses to get on track.