VE and BLM cell edges

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Thu Jan 18 07:08:54 GMT 2001

I'll agree and second that, and spit out a phrase to mull over.. "the
science of art". sounds like something from L Ron Hubbwhatever but its the
best way I can describe using the 'art' and wanting to explain how I
understand the art actually works ;-)  (he said as if he really knew
anything at all)

we use science to do the 'proportional', then art to constantly recalculate
the 'integral'.  Hey I found my SIG line  ha haa.

with that, its bedtime.