VE and BLM cell edges

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 18 06:21:59 GMT 2001

I did not mean to knock anything.  the implication is that there is some
scientific method of getting you very close the first time.  Just because
the numbers come up 128 all over the place does not mean that the car is
going to be happiest & there is still going to be some "feel" or "sense of
it" in the end.  if i have just fired up a new motor w/a new cam & a new
intake & new exhaust, odds are the tune that i had on the car before is
going to be quite a bit off.  if i can make a run get some data, crunch
some numbers & get the car close to running right instead of being all over
the map, now i can fine tune it.  this, in my opinion is where the
scientist goes away & the artist shines.  I think that this especially
applies to us new dudes on the block.  I don't have the feel for it yet.
were this the Brodix & Holley that was on the .650" solid cam, i would have
the feel, this is new.

thats all i meant.

BW

--- Bob Wooten