Reading into LTFC figures.

Ross Myers ponty at axis.jeack.com.au
Thu Jan 18 06:58:36 GMT 2001

>Hi Ross,
>    How old is the O2 sensor?

77,000kms

>Might be a good idea to fit a new one, reset  your
>BLM  to 128 and see if the same learn pattern develops.

Well I can reset the BLM's but to be honest I can't notice any real
difference in the running. The car isn't actually running poorly, it runs
really well, I was really just concerned that the ECM was taking out fuel
for some reason in most of BLM cells.

>Try logging O2 against closed
>loop. This often helps me in deciding if the O2 is Strange. How long is it
>taking the O2 to start operating from cold? You will find a new one will
get
>going real quick.

Starts swinging in about 1min at idle first start in the morning, and once
going is quite active.

Bye,
Ross

P.S - Maybe I shoiuld just put the laptop away and just drive the car :-)