Donor found!

Shannen Durphey Shannen at grolen.com
Sat Jan 27 16:58:18 GMT 2001

Bill Shaw wrote:

> My main concern is CT Emissions might frown on an older motor transplanted into a 'newer' vehicle,
Technically illegal.  EPA says that it's not allowed.  Some states tend to
go with the emissions specs for the vehicle or engine, whichever is
newer.  Last time I was involved in CT emissions (around 90-91) they would
run the car on the dyno, then do a visual check if you failed the dyno
run.

Are you running a Chevy engine now?  8cyl?  I would consider reporting
that I'd swapped the intake manifold and fuel system, instead of swapping
the engine.

Follow Bruce's advice, talk to someone at an emissions station before it's
time to test the car.
Shannen