cpu parts sale or trade ?

Diane Stowe DianeS at speakeasy.org
Sun Jan 28 02:20:18 GMT 2001

Hello. I don't know very many people outside of this list that actually
solder these days, and I thought I'd put this up here. Please pardon me if
it's not appropiate. But I thought these things might be of interest here.

I have a collection of 8/16 bit cpus, discreet memory chips, I/O chips,
diodes, bypass caps, connectors, perfboard a nice vector board and end
socket, switches, about a year's worth of 'free' Maxium IC samples,
comparators, etc, 2 small keypads, test leads, a lafayete adjustable 200ma
power supply, small rs-232 adaptors, plugs, and more stuff all in 2 plastic
cases. Also if you are a pilot and want to impress, a yellow-tagged King
transponder head. you could mount it in your car, declare an emergency and
squawk 7700.

Also a working 'basic stamp' computer on a 'counterfeit' board, a magnetic
detector, (which directly reads the earth's magnetic field, and a backlit
green alphanumeric display, this project works and was part of an attempt to
make an electronic aircraft heading indicator. It actually works and says
'Heading XXX', and displays your heading in real time. the lcd display has a
serial input.

All of these things are left over from that and a old 914 ecm project, I
believe I still have the spec sheets from the all the heading indicator
stuff.

I'd like to sell all of this stuff for something, or perhaps trade for some
parts for my tpi project, which is getting very high in 'budget-overruns'.
Actually I haven't used these things in some time and I would like to see
someone use them. some of the cpu's are in the 68000 family, there are
proms, eproms, a few ee proms I think, I don't know the sizes of the eproms
etc.

thanks, and have a great weekend, Diane