Document re-uploaded

Shannen Durphey Shannen at grolen.com
Sun Jan 28 21:52:28 GMT 2001

This is kewl.  I never even responded to the ARFP thread until today.
DZ, if you're looking for manual tranny .bins for the 7727, speak up.  I've
still got a few left.

Unless you're running a ton of gear, Vette bins have too much spark advance
for iron heads.  And 383's (same stroke as the 400) often need slightly less
timing at lower rpm.  And 400's tend to get warmer than 350 block based
engines. Just FYI, in case you haven't experienced this before.

Shannen