Supercharged holden commodore ecu and other fun topics

Daniel Collins bossute at one.net.au
Tue Jan 30 10:59:12 GMT 2001

The pcm in the supercharge cars is completely different to the 808 - maf  and sequential for a start.

I have remapped one of these using the 808 (in a sigma)  but being roots supercharger drawing though the throttle body I was able to use a 1 bar map sensor as the ecm just thinks it is a very efficient 3.8 , but this WILL NOT WORK in your application as turbo is completely different from a positive displacement blower and you will also be blowing though the thottle body.

Daniel Collins
    Hiyas,

    Does anyone know what ecu the supercharged commie' uses? (for all the non ozzys its a rwd sedan with s/c 3.8ltr v6)  imm thinking the memcal from this would be a good start for my 3ltr turbo if it uses the 808 ecu.

    on another note anyone have contacts at toyota? I need wireing details for the 7M-GTE engine and auto trans in the ma-71 supra, toyota australia are not being "helpfull" due to there stand aganst imports (even tho thay dont sell any real performace cars here anymore.. does it show imm a little pissed off at toyota australia? :)

    Regards,
        Allan Langford

    ... dosent it crap ya up the wall when you have finished your loom of nicely with toyota style injector connectors only to find them 3.8ohm! Arrggg!!! now need new injectors that have the bosch plug anyway!!!!!!!!!