Supercharged holden commodore ecu and other fun topics

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Jan 30 12:50:57 GMT 2001

If you look at the archives under 808, there is a **hac** and one of the
cals is for a Turbo Four 2 bar.
While not the best way, you can sub a 2 bar and disable the error flags and
just go for it
It is by far best to have a table that has more resolution then you can use,
running out of calibration *room* is the worst thing you can do in my book.
Howevery with that said, some folks have been rather effective at doing just
that.  Some of the Turbos buicks run a 9+ :1 AFR at WOT since they need the
fuel after they run out of resolution of the MAF.
So for a moment they are way to rich, but as they rev past that they are
correct again
Bruce