Odd fire Buick/Jeep V6 question

Mike Dillon mdill at lsil.com
Tue Jan 30 05:43:11 GMT 2001

Hi Ludis,

    What I was thinking is he could just run a V8 Distributor, and tell the ECU it was
a V8, then I think the only semi interesting thing is what to do with the extra 2 ignition
pulses, screw two plugs in to a bracket somewhere and hook them up so the extra
sparks have somewhere to go, other than though the roter or making carbon traces
in the cap ? , then I think the fuel,  advance  etc. table  could be tuned as usual, without
getting  too fancy. Any down sides ?

Mike D.