anyone try this

Gary Heuston gary.heuston at afwa.af.mil
Mon Jul 9 15:13:58 GMT 2001

I inquired to Circuit Cellar about having that article posted on their website
so that it could be viewed and their official response was "go to hell".
actually it was more like "you can't put our copyrighted material on your sight
(I never asked to do so) but we will put it on our site and you can link to it
for $250.

so does anyone have a copy of the magazine they would be willing to scan for
less than $250?

Gary
gary.heuston at afwa.af.mil