cleaning an intake

Darrell N. darrelln at datalog.ab.ca
Tue Jul 10 17:42:33 GMT 2001

Whew!

You guys have a lot bigger stones than me.  I couldn't imagine having a
15 gallon open drum of gasoline hanging around my garage, let alone
washing parts in it.  One spark and you're a crispy critter, not to
mention your garage and everything else along with it.  Ditto for acid or
caustic.  A better question yet is what the heck do you do with the stuff
when yer done?  Flush it down the toilet?  Pour it into the back alley?

Darrell Norquay
Datalog Technology Inc.
Voice: (403) 243-2220
Fax:   (403) 243-2872