cleaning an intake

Alain Blais blaisal at videotron.ca
Sun Jul 8 21:29:13 GMT 2001

well I guess some people are a bit more organized, I'm not too sure a lot of
people have gasoline drums open 24hrs a day.  Usually you leave fuel at a
safe place, I mean probably you take as much precaution as the gas can you
have for your lawnmower.  Sometime at the garage, when changing fuel pumps,
you need to drain the gas tank, but when you remove it, there's always still
some fuel that will drip, you don't freak out because of that.  You just
need to think with your head, and act accordingly.What do you do when you
change your oil, flush it dow the toilet?  As everything, there's always a
correct way to get rid of unsafe substance.

    math blais
    fireb76 at videotron.ca