Kinda EFI related

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Fri Jul 13 17:21:19 GMT 2001

   The TBI injectors should have a crisp cone shaped spray pattern, anything
   less than this indicates defective or very dirty injectors. Other
problems can arise
   from plugged fuel filter , tired in tank fuel pump or defective pressure
regulator , to
   name a few problems. Good Diagnostic work is worth what you've paid for
the service.
   Len