CrossFire/'7747

Ken Kelly ken73 at ken73.homeip.net
Wed Jul 18 17:20:10 GMT 2001

Marc, if you haven't been there, check out my website on CrossFire stuff. If
Bruce was up to sending me some pics of his stuff, I'd love to include it on
my website! (hint, hint!) There are a lot of pics of other people's modified
CrossFire setups there, and even an entire forum devoted to it. Bruce has
always been kind enough to elighten me about his setup, but I haven't seen
any pics.

My website is at http://www.crossfire.homeip.net

"The Third" Ken Kelly