BatV

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Wed Jul 25 01:22:00 GMT 2001

My brother did this on his car. Two cables, one to the engine & the other to
the starter. His car starts easily and cranks fast. I was also thinking that the

8 awg should run  from the J block to the battery. That way the cable drop
during crank won't affect the ECM.

All this time I kinda' thought he went over-board. . . Maybe not.

BobR.

P.S. And a thanks to all of the other replies. One less thing to worry about
now.