New L88?

don.broadus at exeloncorp.com don.broadus at exeloncorp.com
Mon Jun 18 15:09:53 GMT 2001

I agree 100 % !   More cams and more valves just for technology sake do not
a race car make, call it diversity if you want,
if you can get the job done the old low tech 16 valve way fine. Getting your
doors blown off by single cam 16 valve technology
is still getting getting your doors blown off.   The LS1/LS6 is a highly
refined innovative engine even with push rods.

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Corporation
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject
to copyright belonging to the Exelon Corporation family of Companies.
This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments
to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any
printout. Thank You.