New L88?

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jun 18 19:16:08 GMT 2001

While this is even the wrong formate for this discussion, I'll just say,
your entitled to your opinion reguardless how wrong it may be.
Look at how innovative Microblah is and how much it crashes now.
Changing stuff on a daily basis doesn't mean it good.
I find it interesting that F*rd has gone to modulat this and that, and DOHC,
and still can't match the ol pushrod stuff.
Yes, their management teams, and budget *cutters* need a few lessions, but
they'll figure that out after a while.   Ever major co goes thru cycles,
just the way the game plays out, noone can lead the parade forever.

I wouldn't be surprised to see things change some in the next few years.
Bruce

> So, I will continue to attack GM for using pushrods, because it shows that
they are no longer the innovative company that they were in the past