730 / 8D cold spark

Bob Valentine bob at tecmark.com
Tue Jun 19 06:55:25 GMT 2001

I've been looking thru the anht_hac for a while trying to find where the
cold spark timing settings are.   I see the hot restart retard settings at
$L802F-$L8032, but where are the acutal settings for cold SA?

I've tweaked the "coolant SA vs LV/2 and coolant" table with no results.

Startup over ~115 deg is fine, below that is always harder/longer than it
should be, very often requires two trys.  Drivibilty below ~115 is
sluggish, can feel when the "normal" timing kicks in like a switch at that
temp.

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob at tecmark.com