GM ignition module spex (RR)

rr rrauscher at nni.com
Thu Jun 21 14:13:01 GMT 2001

I turned off a bunch of error codes through the diag
masks. Egr by setting enable temp at 150C. I had an
O2 sensor to help with tuning. The ecm would actually
go closed loop and try to adjust the afr. The int & blm
would move!

For the aldl stuff see the links listed at the gmecm site.
The simple two-transistor interface works.

If you plan on TBI this is the way to go. You can get
a lot of stuff in place and run it as ignition only. This
will allow you to get used to the ecm, eprom burning,
tuning, etc. . .

There is additional info in the gmecm arch*ves on incoming.

BobR.