fuel pump

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 22 23:34:15 GMT 2001

I have a 71 Camaro with a Super Ram on it & I have a bosch external pump.  I
mounted it just forward of the axel housing (right under the rear passengers
butt).  I have 1/2" Aluminum line coming from the tank to the pump & then
from the pump up to the -8 line in the engine compartment to go across to
the Fuel rail.  right under the front passengers butt is the fuel filter.  I
have not had any problems in the 3 or 4 years that I have been running it.

I have been meaning to get under the car & take some pictures of the thing
to post on my web site & I suppose that now is as good a time as any.  check
back in a next week some time & maybe I will have them posted by then.

BW
www.r71camaro.homestead.com