What ECM should I use for my Mopar 440 conversion project?

Brian Roth broth at sanjuan.edu
Fri Mar 16 21:02:58 GMT 2001

That cruisers web site is very cool. Thank you very much. Do you know to
what all the body type letters refer? I think S is for S-10's but what are
the rest for. Which letter is for Astro Vans? The site showed the 7747 to be
in truck 4.3's with various letter designations. It did not state that it
was in vans. Is the Astro considered to be a truck for this purpose? If so,
what is it's letter?

Brian