2 bar ECM again/still (HELP)

sapearso at collins.rockwell.com sapearso at collins.rockwell.com
Fri Mar 30 06:12:09 GMT 2001

Sorry if I missed something here, but where do you get a MEMCAL for a
V-8 '749 if they never put it in a V-8 car?

Scott
(never loans out CSH, use it too much)

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 23:26:59 -0500
From: "Bruce Plecan" <nacelp at bright.net>
Subject: Re: 2 bar ECM again/still (HELP)

> OK, I stink I got it.

Close but not yet

> I can just plug it into the Sy/Ty memcal & play away.

No you need to use a v8 memcal.  If running a v8.

> I can edit the prom (sounds like Terry has an ECM file for My GMEPro)

Yes

> I still though don't understand why I loose the Wastegate or the TCC.
not
> tragic though, I am not running the TCC off of the ECM & there are other
> ways to do the wastegate).

Different cals move the outputs around.  The syty code uses a WG, none of
the 730s do hence the 730 doesn't have an output for doing that.

> I seem to recall seeing the something towards the end of the post on the
TT