EST Distributor

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Fri Mar 30 06:25:39 GMT 2001

    Most problems at the dealer level arise from an Individuals Understanding
    of the  "Service Parts Information". There are many Variations of a part on
    seemingly the same vehicle. Factory information is very often keyed to vin
    code.  If you ever attempted to navigate  GM parts information , you'd be
    a bit forgiving of the "Parts Department " personnel. It's Difficult by
default.
     We work with these folks often and they're very helpful to us !
     Len