ESC patch

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed May 2 04:52:22 GMT 2001

For the novices, I'd say that is probably a generalization.  Don't just set
your lean cruise at that and go for it.  But, rather sneek up to it starting
with like 15.5 and in .2 increments work your way up.   Once you seem to
plateau stop, or TPS for mainting cruise starts to increase, stop.   You
might also have to add some timing, again be careful
Bruce

> I found a graph in a book that shows performance variations compared to
AFR.
> At constant speed and constant spark timing (minimum best timing), BSFC
> drops as AFR is increased up to a point (best economy) at about 17.6.
After