dyno stuff

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Wed May 2 22:31:07 GMT 2001

I've already had better answers than SnapOn has been able to supply me in
the past two years...thanks guys. Don't get me wrong--I think this dyno has
great potential--it'll hold back a 750HP Dyno'd engine (biggest one I've had
on it yet) at any speed--so I'm happy about that. I just can't print off a
torque and HP graph of any type or sort.

Lyndon.