dyno stuff

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Thu May 3 02:30:42 GMT 2001

Yep--well aware of that. There's no tire slip on this dyno, unless you get
some truck
with 285/75R16's on it. The best thing about this unit has been it's
repeatability--but
that's about where it ends. As far as the weather goes--Sun/SnapOn/Maha
isn't interested in
proper testing. Actually looking towards Performance Trends for something as
we type...

Lyndon