Chips Needed

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Sat May 5 22:56:20 GMT 2001

Hey Andrew...

The Global Marketplace for Electronic Components

   Welcome Guest!  Please note: Minimum order size per line item is $150 (US
suppliers), $500 (non-US suppliers).
  Home   Log In   Buyer Area   Seller Area   Part Number Search:
Multipart Search

About USBid | Solutions | News | Support | Site Map | Contact Us

  Search Results For Item: AN28F512  Page 1 of 1
AN28F512  Description     Mfr  Date Code  Qty  Country  Price         Buy
Mode
  AN28F512
 N/A        INTEL  94-95  376  US Register or Login  RFQ
  AN28F512
 N/A        INT  93  327  US Register or Login  RFQ
  AN28F512
 N/A        INTEL  94-95  376  US Register or Login  RFQ
  AN28F512-120

Want pricing, in-depth part information and access to buying functions?
Register for free with USBid. If you have an account, log in.

 USBid, Inc. | Copyright © 1999-2001 USBid, Inc. All rights reserved
worldwide.

Hope this helps.

Lyndon.