info req on 7748 computers

pat ford pford at sofcom.com
Mon May 14 14:29:57 GMT 2001

Hi All;
 yesterday I got a 7748 ( with another number 16145991) and everything thing else from a 1990 Pontiac J2000. I snarfed the whole engine harness all the sensors, and all the connectors, even the DIS system.

 My questions are:
1)how close is this to either the 730 or 747 computers ( how much info is out there?)

2) the bcc from the eprom is ATRB 6062 this is a 2.5L 4cyl auto(fwd) DIS system, is there a 5 speed cal for it? what other bins will work??

3) is ths a good system to put into a car or is it good for play only?

 ps anyone want a copy of the bin when I pull it??
thanks

Pat Ford
12 Strathcona St
Smith Falls,On