'7730 and TBI?!? (CrossFire/2bbl TBI conversion?)

chetwagner at qwest.net chetwagner at qwest.net
Mon May 14 17:45:56 GMT 2001

I have been using a 7749 computer with either the Sy/Ty code or
the 8D code, depending of fuel milage requirements.  The catch to
using the 749, or even the 730, is the memcal chips.  I have been
using one from a 4 cyl TBI engine that had the 730 computer.  So
far, this combination is working great on my 77 FJ40 Landcruiser
with a TBI off a 4.3.