How does a DIS work ?

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Mon May 14 23:05:06 GMT 2001

I'm still working on a reply.  I have more data to add to the ftp site.  If you're
looking through /incoming, look at the two lt5dis files.  They will give a rough
idea of DIS operation.  there are some differences between the 8 cyl version used
with the Y cars and the version used on 4 and 6 cyl cars, but I believe it's
similar enough to give a good understanding of what's happening.

Do you have something specific in mind, or are you satisfying your curiousity?
Shannen