LT5 DIS was Re: How does a DIS

Daniel Collins bossute at one.net.au
Tue May 15 00:34:26 GMT 2001

Does anyone know the part # for the LT5 ignition control module ? it looks
like just what I need to convert a LS1 to run on a 165 ecm ,that I have here
downunder to put in a rod.
I dont know how the LS1 pcm hacking is going in the states but at the moment
there is no one in Aus that can change anything in our LS1 pcm (due to our
different BCM and code) so I have opted to go the early ecm route (map 165
ecm)

Daniel Collins
Downunder