LT5 DIS was Re: How does a DIS

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Wed May 16 01:41:25 GMT 2001

So far the problem has not been the part no., but the price.  As mentioned in a
prior post, expect to pay over $400 per module.

Now if someone could come up with a way to use 2 four cylinder modules, we'd have
scores of cheap parts available for 8 cyl DIS.

The second 8 injectors share pulse widths with the primary injectors.  When the ecm
determines the secondary injectors are needed, an injector driver box is used.

And don't ever hose down the engine in your ZR1!  The module do not take kindly to
water immersion. : )

Shannen