730 rev limit

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sun May 27 14:14:42 GMT 2001

What PW's are you getting at the high rpm? If the signal is going
to ground then you are running out of injector. There's not a
lot of time to open & close an injector at those rpm's. The injector
sizing moves from enough flow for X hp, to enough time at X rpm.

As a data point, may not help, a friend of mine is running a '747
up to 7500+ rpm without a problem.

BobR.