730 rev limit

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Mon May 28 01:40:29 GMT 2001

Hi, Mark.

Couple thoughts to ponder:
1) For the last week I've been working with a 165 controlled
MAF car w/ 383 and Superram which easily pulls to 6300 and
beyond.  The car is running Ford SVO light blue top
injectors.

2) I was using factory roller lifters with my LT4 hot cam at
one point and had no trouble running to 6500 rpm.

Shannen