gmc typhoon starting out ?

HitManSmurf at aol.com HitManSmurf at aol.com
Wed May 30 21:25:38 GMT 2001

hey guys im a newby to this so any help would be nice . I have a chip made by
one of the list members its a 3 bar ultimate chip that controls boost ,timing
and fuel . the    stock chip piggy backs on this chip . now this chip doesent
seem to work well with ported heads or larger cams. my ? is there a way to
program a stock chip around this chip (like for the larger cam or ported
heads ) it is a great chip and has many different programs in it i just need
a place to start so i can improve on this design because i want to stay with
the stock computer.
                              complety lost
                              the hitman smurf