NYT article - GM cylinder dropping

Lester Meeks lester at dynojet.com
Wed May 30 22:34:19 GMT 2001

I read that they are leaving both valves closed.  They are controlled well
enough to ensure a full compression happens and stays in the cyclinder and
that the ecu refreshes the cyclinders pressure periodically to compensate
for leak down.  I honestly can't remember where I read this info but that is
my 2 cents.

Les
96 K1500