Getting wet feet....junkyard TBI - NOW: GUN CONTROL

Lester Meeks lester at dynojet.com
Thu May 31 18:59:56 GMT 2001

Do you really think that making gun illegal will stop criminals.  You know
how much they respect the law.  When someone comes up with a fool proof way
to keep the guns out of the "bad" peoples hands whether guns are legal or
illegal then maybe I will think about giving up my 357.  Yes Im an NRA
member and have a concealed weapons permit.