Idle and the idle VE table

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Tue Sep 25 18:47:59 GMT 2001

How'd you lock the BLM's ? I'm just guessing ,but if they're locked,
the INT is going to go sky high "trying" to move the BLM. One thing
about the ECU files--sometimes what you think you're modifying
isn't the right area.  Try modifying the ENTIRE table a couple times
to check this. Just modify the main VE table.

Lyndon.