HELP?!?!? Fuel Injector Spraying allover....

OneSS2NV at aol.com OneSS2NV at aol.com
Sat Sep 1 04:10:22 GMT 2001

In a message to the List, JW writes:

<< This is the hot tip for replacing TPI injectors. Summit won't guarantee
them
 though, since they are a racing parts house. I used 19 lb/hr Ford injectors
 in my TPI with an AFPR for at least 3 months with no problems. >>

   For what its worth, I've had the same 19 lb/hr Ford injectors in my TPI'd
Monte SS for over one year and 11,000 miles already.  No troubles at all.

      SSeeya,
          Steve Ragusa
           North Jersey
 '85 Monte SS w/ '87 LB9 TPI