[Gmecm] TPS for diesel

bcroe at juno.com bcroe
Wed Dec 21 05:32:48 UTC 2005

One 350D fan said that using studs instead of head bolts
solved a lot of head gasket problems.  And that the later
crank assemblies were better.

My own diesel problems were with the injection system.
And it quickly took out the 200C trans.  A THM400 switch
pitch really pepped it up, but a 700 with the right axle
might work, not as strong.

With the price of diesel so high, I don't see much reason
for going diesel now.  The ones that really seem to work
are all turbocharged.  Bruce (350D in garage) Roe