[Gmecm] HT 383 w/ vortech in 96 Tahoe

Ed Grafton eds_mobile_marine_maintenance
Mon Jun 27 17:17:39 UTC 2005

OK, I am getting to understand a bit better. I do think that getting Tunercat will be in the budget.
Now, for the odd question.... Can I install WB O2 sensors & hook them up to the 96 Hoe ECM w/ a cal (bin?) file from a GM vehicle that uses them to get true WB functioning, or am I dreaming? Has anyone experimented with this?

Well, I DO thank you all greatly for the info...
Ed

Yahoo! Sports