[Gmecm] TPI CONVESION TO A LT1 MANIFOLD

zach fateo6
Thu May 5 13:49:27 UTC 2005

Hi im a new member to diy efi and im still learning alot, im running a 383 chevy with twin turbos and 30 psi of boost. i would like to convert my carb to a tpi. now from my understanding i need a 90-92 tpi and a 749 ecm (that needs to be reprogrammed). now i have heard that a lt1 or lt4 93-97 manifold will out perform a tpi but its harder to program the ecm since there is no removeable memcal. so my question is can i take the sensor, wiring harness, and ecm of a 90-92 tpi and manifold from a lt1 or lt4; and combine them? what would i have to do? thanks zach