[Gmecm] BLM cell confusion

Ryan Hess rgmecm
Thu Nov 10 20:16:49 UTC 2005

Thanks Steve.

My next question is what qualifiers there are that
enable the BLMs to move?  I can drive around and the
BLMs move just fine in response to the INT changing -
however - If I reset the PCM, start it up and bring it
up to temp, and enter cell 2 (high RPM, about 1500 it
seems) you can see the INT rise quickly to 138, but
the BLM stays stuck on it's default 122.  Cell 0
(closed throttle/idle) also stays on it's default of
128, althoug the INT is 124, so that probably isn't as
big of a deal..

Ryan