[Gmecm] BLM cell confusion

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Fri Nov 11 03:32:52 UTC 2005

In general, "closed loop" allows the INT to vary to maintain stoich.
"learn enable" allows INT changes to be accumulated in BLM.  Are you
comparing driving around, where the BLMs move, to revving in neutral,
where they don't?  Or what is the different condition that causes them
to not move?  Either way, I don't know the answer to that one, why
"learn enable" is enabled in one case, and disabled in another.  Anyone
else got an idea?

--steve