[Gmecm] 16141470 $5B3? $5B4? $5B5? ?????

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Wed Oct 19 17:22:34 UTC 2005

Hi Dustin, welcome aboard.

> Also I have seen links to these types of files on the
> diy-efi sites but they all are dead links, or they
> wont allow me access.  Is this a problem on my end?

It's probably a problem on the server.  The site crashed some time ago
with no backup, so where there used to be articles and pages, there are
now dead links in some places.

> Is there a way to search the archives on this site by
> a specific key word.  i.e. "wide band o2" without
> spending hours reading irrevelant posts?

The search engine is now back, available here:

http://www.diy-efi.org/diy_efi/archive_search.php

The DIY list is there and fully indexed, but the other list archives are
not complete yet.  It's still sort of a beta thing, but give it a try
and see how it works.

--steve