[Gmecm] E85 conversion

terry tl34ru
Sun Sep 11 18:54:08 UTC 2005

on the e85 vehicles that i am familiar with gm and
dodge the entire fuel supply is plastic or composite
they have a flex fuel sensor that measures the amount
of ethanol and the temp to determine the amount
ignition timing, fuel mixture etc the fuel injectors
are very different in which the orings are not sold
seperately and made from a material to deal with
ethanol along with the injector itself (denso)
as far as tuning if you can get the fuel system to
live with the ethanol fuel lines, injectors, etc and
possibly install a heated o2 sensor you will be able
to work what bugs out that you have also it will need
more flow to get the the a/f ratio right.
terry