[Gmecm] Re: Gmecm Digest, Vol 7, Issue 7

Cowen captain_krill
Sun Sep 11 21:47:25 UTC 2005

Thanks for your suggestions.  I've considered the
lever and restrictor solutions, but I'd love to solve
the problem rather than overcome the symptom.  6 of
one, half a dozen of the other?  I'm still (vainly?)
looking for info on the unit!

My unit is the factory AMC module in my '84 Cherokee,
and the 2.8l WAS the big engine option until Chrysler
bought AMC.  I don't think there's a module from a
bigger engine that will fit (I believe the Chrysler
Jeep unit from the I6s is different).

As to the blazingly obvious: if we all went for the
blazingly obvious, we would save the time, effort,
expense, fun, and satisfaction of doing mods, and just
buy a factory injected car! :)

Secondly, Id love to hear why someone would want the
Ostrich rather than the Pocket ROMulator to program a
'730 (or vice versa).  Anyone have a comment?

Thanks for your suggestions, open to more ideas!

Yahoo! for Good
Watch the Hurricane Katrina Shelter From The Storm concert
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/shelter